Saturday 11 July 2015

Inspiration: Pause










 

Hi!

It's a long weekend here in France as we will be celebrating Bastille Day on Tuesday.
The French certainly know how to make the best of their Bank Holidays!

We're chilling out at home by the pool, enjoying the southern slow life every day.
It's a welcome pause for Dominique my husband whose counting the days until we go on holiday to the UK on the 22nd.


Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend with family and friends.

à bientôt !


Some favourite links to explore:

 
 1 ) In black or white? I love both of these crocheted rubber bowls from the equally beautiful Minimalist store.

2) One day I will hang Leah Goren's California Poems scarf on my wall, I promise! 
 
3) and 6) Simple interiors are the best! 

4 ) Pause - a magic word by Jan Young Voss ( 1977)

5) DIY printed pillows - gosh these are so beautiful!

7) Elisabeth Dunker's new Rowan Poster is on my birthday wishlist if you're looking for ideas, hint, hint!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!