Monday 26 January 2015

Toy Crush: Structure





Bonjour !

Less is more,
Yes, I know,
You've heard it all before
But...

Debesy has invented a new soft toy, a minimal design object, inspired by slow life in the Baltics, and I love it!



Structure is deliberately minimal, deliberately simple; it's a building block, an invitation to play, to construct, to make, to dream, to explore, to be anything you wish... of course, the only other thing you need is the magic of a child's imagination.




As you know, I've long been a fan of Debesy's work, and I can't wait for this new toy to appear in her etsy store (2-3 weeks' time, I think).





Photographs: Raimonda Vyšnia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!