Saturday 3 January 2015

Inspiration: A Little Simplicity


 
 









A little simplicity
Goes a long, long way.
I think so,
Anyway.


Bonjour !

I'm not going to bore you with my new year's resolutions as I'm sure we're pretty much on the same wavelength, but I am determined to live a simpler, healthier life in 2015, particularly enjoying and appreciating small everyday pleasures.

The Christmas tree and decorations will be coming down this weekend, and I have to admit I'm looking forward to seeing bare walls and empty spaces again.

Time to pare down.
I love that!

A Little Simplicity - Thanks for the inspiration:
 (Top to bottom)
 

3 comments:

  1. C'est superbe ! Quelle poésie dans cette simplicité !
    Bonne année inspirante Kickcanandconkers !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Princesse! Bonne année à toi et ta famille aussi xxx

      Delete
  2. Simplicity and harmony a wonderful set of standards to live by.
    Good luck on your mission...
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!