Thursday 31 January 2013

Meet The Blogger Stockholm


If you could peer through your screen right now, you'd probably laugh out loud. I've been giddy all day at the thought of returning to Stockholm tomorrow. You know how much I love it there, I think.

  
If you remember, last time I went to this beautiful city it was to meet this Fine Lady. She was staying in the Blogger's Suite at The Scandic Grand Central Hotel.



 
Four months later, I'm going back for Meet The Blogger, and this time I'm delighted to be staying in the Blogger's Suite myself. I cannot tell you how excited I am tonight! The organisers of Meet The Blogger have put together a wonderful line-up of speakers for what promises to be an action-packed few days in Sweden. Of course, I'm dying to meet some of my online friends and perhaps some of my old Swedish friends too.


See you all tomorrow, when I've arrived!

9 comments:

  1. looking forward to see you IRL at MTB Stockholm! have a save trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels and have lot's of fun X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going as well and found your blog through your tweet! I've never been to Stockholm before but so looking forward to this whole experience! Thanks for the lovely pics, makes me even more excited :) Have a safe trip and see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to meeting you Kimberly, have a safe trip too!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, have a wonderful trip! Hope you will tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time - a wee bit envious, I'd love to do something like that!

    White Rabbits from dotpebbles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, if you have some time go to Biologiska and Etnografiska, 2 great museums.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!