Wednesday 14 December 2011

Babiekins Gift Guide



I have to admit that I'll be braving the crowds in Montpellier on Saturday to do most of my Christmas shopping... very last-minute this year, tut, tut! I don't mind a busy day in the city though and barring a few purchases online (more about those later) I'll be shopping local, handmade and perhaps thrifted, if I can squeeze in a visit to Emmaus (love!). 

I didn't really find time to do a gift guide either, did I?  Luckily the Babiekins team have published a short Christmas special, including a few of my recent finds. Go have a look if you're in want of inspiration and short of time like me.

A big thank you to Priscila for using some of my picks, and for crediting me, magazines rarely do, you know... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!