Thursday 1 July 2010

Colorito




Have you seen the latest issue of LMNOP?
It's free, downloadable and fun!
Colour & Shapes, I think this is my favourite issue so far.

Colorito, by Japanese toy maker Mapa, is just one of the many fab toys and activities featured, and boy am I smitten!

Children can either use the 19 pairs of eyes, noses, mouths and cheek shapes to create endless funny faces or play classic games like matching pairs and concentration. Colorito comes with two boards and is housed in a wooden box. It's beautiful!

See list of stockists here.

5 comments:

  1. I would love one of those puzzles, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this tipp. i have to look if i can get this for my daughter. she would love it!
    greetings from austria.
    sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! aren't they great? Have you seen the Aminals too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. super!!
    J'adore ce genre de jeux!!
    merci.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Le jeux Colorito, c'est fantastique !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!