Saturday 31 July 2010

Blushing Birdlings






Marjorie Liucci's beautiful hand sculpted and hand sewn art dolls caught my eye yesterday. Aren't they pretty? Made from polymer clay, muslin and antique and new fabrics and trim these two little blushing birdlings would look lovely on display in a nursery or in a little girl's room. I really like the detail on the wings. Little Miss Pink Crested Birdling has already flown away to a new home but her blue companion is waiting patiently for a new owner in Marmee Craft's bigcartel shop.

Do have a look at her etsy store too. Marjorie also sells beautiful prints, originals, stickers, jointed paper dolls, stationery and paper goods. You can keep up to date with her latest projects via her blog.



via Thatch and Burrow
© Marjorie Liucci/ MarmeeCraft.

2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful and wonderfully photographed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me oh my, I love the little birdies. So many special details, I especially love the tiny feet.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!