Thursday 12 November 2009

Inaluxe

Pack of 3 Festive Seasons Pear Tree

I feel as if I'm the last person on earth to have discovered Kristina Sostarko's work but I'm going to show it to you all the same. A wonderful pattern caught my eye on 3Sheets this morning and I wanted to find out more.
A few clicks later I was over here, in this Melbourne artist's etsy shop, oohing and aahing at all the beautiful designs. Take a look for yourself

The Lyrical Tree, original painting mixed media

Handmade Envelopes with Notecards, pack of 6

Bauhaus Fantasies original mixed media collage

Calamity Compass, original painting

Jazz Bird, original gouache painting (far right)

Magnifique n'est-ce pas ? Kristina also sells her art through Made it in Australia and has a lovely blog too, which I am following as of today. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Kristina is amazing, isn't she? Love her work. Thanks for the mention Deb :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really inspiring. I must check out her work...I like the graphics and the mixed media...very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I was just going to tell you how much I love your blog Deborah, and I find this instead! I am so flattered... thank you so much! and how lovely is Kylie! (he he...) I'm really touched! thanks again... you've made my day. :) Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely style akin to Charley Harper. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. no I think I am the last person. What wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!